Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stomp case

I would like to share my opinions on the stomp case.

I feel that this particular secondary 4 student is a very selfish and rash person. What he did was all in a fit of an anger. With just one article, he had tarnished the school's reputation.

I did not find anything wrong with what the teachers have done. The teachers are teaching them a lesson that they should not leave their valuables behind. What the teachers did was all for our fellow students own good. What wrong have the teachers possible done?

I am sure that not all the students were please with what the teachers have done, but all of them but one, knew that what the teachers did was for their own good. The black sheep however, was extremely angry at the actions that had been taken against him, and hence decided to voice his opinions on stomp.

I just cannot comprehend why he had to post his displeasure with what the teachers have done on stomp. His actions are extremely selfish. All he thought of was that he was treated unfairly, and wanted "justice". He did not think of the school's reputation before he post his views.

I feel that this student should be expelled from school. Hwa Chong does not want self centered students like him. There is no way to change his attitude as he is already Secondary 4.

I am just shocked that a Secondary 4, who is supposed to be matured in his thinking, would do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment