Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Champions league clash for Tuesday night

There are a few fixtures that I will be talking about.
The very first one is the Liverpool against Real Madrid!(I do not like these both clubs) In my opinion, I feel that none of them deserve to go through to the last 8, but among the two I would choose Liverpool. At the starting of the season, everybody thought that this would be the season that they will end the League title drought....... But now, look where they are now, dropping points, not scoring enough goals........ They have a strong team, but it is not strong enough to win the Premier League. Ok, they have a team which is strong enough to go to at least the semi-finals of the Champions League, but winning it.... I don't think so. Real Madrid, a strong side which has many extremely talented players, but they are definitely not strong enough to win the Champions League. They are no longer the force they are a few years ago, they are no longer the "Galacticos", no longer they dominating team in Europe. So why I think Liverpool should go through, they are the stronger side!

The Chelsea Juventus match, to me Chelsea should go through, I believe everyone would agree with me, cause they are the better side, so there is no need for explaning.

Barcelona and Lyon, everyone thought that it would be a breeze for Barcalona, but that is not the case. Barcelona are the favourites, so the chances of being knocked out are low, but Lyon have their magician-Juniho. With his supurb free-kicks, Barcelona must try not to give away too many free kicks. Lyon also have their star striker Benzema, the main man Barcelona will be watching out for. But all in all, I still feel that Barcelona are the stronger team, so they would go through. After all, they are the favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment